Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DudeandBrah; Just for Fun


I will open by saying that any great business venture never achieved success strictly by a name. But please, once you hear the name you will change your tune.
Dudeandbrah.
Here's my pitch:
Are you tired of drinking your grandparents' brew that they grew up with? Do you feel like a nobody because you go to the bar and have to settle for a beer that just doesn't suit you? Do you feel homogenized by drinking a beer-flavored water like Bud Light all while being told that it is your demographic's beer of choice?
Of course you are.
You want something that speaks to you.
You want a beer that the moment its name leaves your lips everyone around you knows what kind of dude you are.
You're a dudeandbrah, dude.
Reach for the beer that's brewed for you, brah.
I'm sorry, but the name is enough to sell me.
I' m looking for a heady brew that's not big on the hoppy, grainy after taste. I want a rich color with a caramel froth. I want you to get to the bottom with not taking off the top. More when I go into the experimental production phase.

1 comment:

Matt Weafer said...

I wish I had a DudeandBrah right now.

I didn't know you were a home brewer.