Monday, April 26, 2010

are those thoughts rippling



finally,
I was noticed,
at the end of a saber
that just barely
pierced my the wall
of my heart.
this isn't,
a love sick poem,
or a curse to a lover,
that didn't pay
any mind at all
i'm just being sharp.
I could be vague,
i could promise plagues
if i had nothing
nice to sayother than
i hope you're doing well.
no, no, no,
this is just envy
of malicious greed
that takes from every person
and harms the ones
in need.
i'm only strumming,
chumming
the waters
watching for predators
to come across
our borders.
the pain of our labor
from every original thought
glances the pages
of a volume
of a book that's already lost.

so when the thorn
breaks the surface
of my lotion lathered skin
just think about the piercing
from someone you called a friend.

No comments: