Monday, June 27, 2011

Quarter life crisis




It has been over a year since my last post. I was posting regularly when I worked in an office on a relatively routine 9 to 5. I was miserable then and I think that helped me to write. I was having trouble sleeping throughout that time because I was having
panic attacks about being stuck in that job and growing old while being miserable. I haven't had one in about 10 months now. That part of my life is over and I am happy.
So much has changed in the year since I left that job. I now paint and film and try to do things with my life that I never would have before. I want to do something that is lasting. I want to leave my mark behind. When people ask me, " what do you do these days" I want to be able to say I just live and that is plenty enough.
We get so used to being miserable everyday that we forget how to be happy. I can't believe how absurd it is to some people that being happy is my main focus.

No comments: